• more information about crypto and today’s stories, just Ask Alex: https://CoinMarketCap.com/Alexandria/
🔵 CoinMarketCap Daily:
• Sam Bankman-Fried Denies Creating FTX Backdoor in Interview with Crypto YouTuber
The founder of the bankrupt crypto exchanges and trading firm Alameda Research blamed his staggeringly bad accounting and management for failures other allege had malicious intent.
• BlockFi Owed More Than $1 Billion By Sam Bankman-Fried’s Companies
FTX and trading firm Alameda Research owe the also-bankrupt crypto lender $355 million and $671 million respectively — while BlockFi owes FTX US $275 million.
• Crypto Billionaire Vyacheslav Taran Dies in Helicopter Crash
The billionaire chairman of the cryptocurrency, stock, forex and commodities exchange is the third crypto industry leader to die unexpectedly in a month.
• Coinbase Wallet Drops Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Stellar Lumens and XRP
The top U.S. cryptocurrency exchange’s wallet will no longer support BCH, ETC, XLM and XRP due to “low usage.”
• 32% of Americans Own Crypto, But Just 9% Can Pass This Crypto Literacy Quiz
Only 30% knew what network nodes are, while just 25% understood crypto mining, 20% correctly identifying staking and a satoshi.
🔔 From crypto news, to market moves, and to educational how to videos. If you want something more than just hype and to actually learn about crypto, make sure to hit the subscribe button right now and turn on notifications to not miss out on new videos!
🔵 Coin Market Cap is the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for cryptoassets in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency space. Its mission is to make crypto accessible all around the world through data and content.
🤝 Join CoinMarketCap!
Follow CoinMarketCap on social!